Wednesday 28 January 2009

Dreams Shining Dreams


In my first blog, I mentioned the people who helped make me who I am. Well recently one person went above and beyond- and they don't even know it. I am a big believer in interpreting dreams and about a week or so I had a very bizarre dream staring a certain performer who I shall leave anonymous,. In the dream myself and J were driving along a road on our way to the theatre, I looked down and realised I hadn't changed my clothes and also that I have forgotten my bag. I told J and asked her to let me out so I could walk back and get it. She instead turned the car around will explaining in no uncertain terms that she didn't abandon anyone she cared about. After this she proceeded to give me dressing down about how I forgeting my purse and how I wouldn't get anything I wanted unless I started making the effort.


When I woke up the next day (approx 4pm!) I started thinking about this dream and it clicked. I had just lost my job in London, been forced to move back to Devon and had no money. I had also pretty much lost the will to live. The more I thought about it, the more I realised that there was a message in there, J is someone who I look up to and respect. Leaving my bag behind signified that i had no moey and that was bugging me. I realised, the dream was basically telling me to get up off my backside and do something about all these things... or my life would be going nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment