Monday 9 February 2009

I am what I am


So a lot of people ask me, what's the appeal of being in London? Why do you want to live in London? Well, it seems quite simple to me. It's part of who I am. People look at me and someone who's life revolves around the theatre, but there's more to it. Yes the theatre is wonderful and yes, it's a huge part of who I am. But there's more. My favourite thing in the world id walking through Covent Garden on a Sunday morning, or going to Mr Woos for dinenr with Hayley. It's the general atmosphere the hustle and bustle in the week and the quietness of Sundays.


I love my family and I love being with them, but as soon as I get on the coach, train or whatever to come home, I feel like I'm leaving a piece of me behind. This last month or so being here has been so hard. I think that until you know who you are, you can't really understand it, the feeling it gives you knowing, this is where I belong and this is what I'm supposed to be doing. It makes me happy, and that's what matters.


I get to go back on Wednesday and the feeling that gives me is amazing, although at the same time I'm slightly scared. I cn hear a little voice in my head asking, wht if I don't get a job, what if it all goes wrong? Fingers crossed... It won't

No comments:

Post a Comment